Monday 22 April 2013

It's a matter of perspective

As I was walking around San Francisco - up and down all those hills - I came across this weird looking house.

Now why would they build a house on an angle like this?











Of course, it's just a matter of perspective really.

This is how the house actually looked.





Made me reflect on my own perspectives. 

Do I make judgements unthinkingly, based on my own biases and prejudice? How do I approach teaching my kids? Am I looking at the picture straight? Or am I distorting things to fit my own point of view?





2 comments:

  1. NICE BLOG!!! Your blog is very informative for us. I would really like to come back again right here for likewise good articles or blog posts. Thanks for sharing a nice information.
    Top Animation institutes in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brief but deep one today Mr F! Can't wait to hear some more maths perspectives of the world's most crooked street! Mrs J

    ReplyDelete

Any comments you would like to make?