Saturday 22 December 2012

School Is Dead



My holiday book review project



I am moving classrooms at the start of next year and consequently I have been packing up boxes of accumulated "stuff" to move to the other side of the school.

There are a lot of books involved in this move - and packing each one was like meeting an old friend, so the box packing took a while.

And thus I came across this little treasure. It had belonged to the greatest teacher in the world, my mother, before her retirement a few years ago. I had "borrowed" the book from her but had never really got around to reading it so I have decided that here is a worthy holiday project.

I will use my time over the next few weeks to read this short book and post a review of each chapter. Hope you enjoy the reviews.

And if you get a chance, see if you can track down your own copy.

Or else borrow a copy from your mother.

Merry Christmas and happy holiday reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments you would like to make?