And everyone is getting excited about who is going to win.
Well, I'd like to introduce a new award -
Best Math Movie of the Year
And here they are, in descending order:
5. Clint struggling with basic geometry.
4. Yep - it's the number after 39.
3. A basic numerical operation - the reciprocal of multiplying
2. Dividing by zero does it every time.
Look - I get an "E" on my calculator!
1. This year's winner of the Oscar for
"Best Math Movie of the Year 2012"
And while you're thinking about movies, check out this blog:
It's a math movie pictogram quiz!